Thursday, April 3, 2008

TARGET is coming to Alaska!

Yep, it's true and SOOOO exciting for us young moms on budgets! I was buying something on Target.com tonight and I saw the link to view future Alaska Target stores. This is a picture of the Anchorage Target but we will also have a Target in Wasilla, opening this Fall! Yahoo! So, now we too can shop the $1 aisle, bribe our children with the $1 pop/popcorn special, browse the home~decor section AND be more fashionable! This might seem like a "lame~O blog" to out-of-staters but it is actually very exciting to us Alaskan moms! Some of us are meeting there on opening morning to celebrate! :)

7 comments:

The Keller Troop said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have joined us bloggers! It is so fun to read up on what's happening with the Kroons and see some super cute pictures of you and your little darlings. Isn't in amazing how many options we have these days for keeping in touch? It sure makes it easier for those of us that are away from home. Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little Savanah and see some pictures. Have you see the movie "Savanah Smiles"? If not, you need to rent it... it's adorable. The little girl "Savanah" is precious.

Unknown said...

Target is def NOT a lame-o blog!! I share in your celebration :) Target is my fav place to shop with the boys...its like a date, popcorn, treats and $1 bins!!! Wish I could be there on opening morning. I seriously wanted to be a greeter, thats how lame I am :) You will go nuts for all the girly stuff, its a blast and my Friday "get away". Miss ya

Bacon Writer said...

Count me in opening morning! If I'm allowed to invite myself! :) Amanda

hashbrowns said...

I just found your blog! It looks great, Rachel, and I laughed reading about Noah on your hip! I can't wait to meet Savanah here... maybe you could plan things right and miss out on a scavenger hunt tomorrow? I'll hope for you...

Sarah

Pam said...

Fun to read your blog, Rachel! Blogging is my way to relax in the evenings and it's great to keep family & friends far away in the loop! Can't wait to meet Savannah.... Maybe one day she and Owen will be buds! Praying for you this week as you await her BIRTHday....

April said...

Hi Rachel - I just "found" you :). I'm impressed you didn't notice Noah on your arms/hip after that long. I can't even imagine - you're just practicing for carrying the infant carrier :). What fun, a girl! On Target- I got even more excited when with Jane in AZ & CA that I didn't have to thoroughly soak up Target while we were "outside" 'cuz it's coming here! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Rachel Kroon, it's so fun that you have a blog now! I've been reading all of you Alaska girls' blogs to keep up with waht's going on in AK and to keep updated on all of your little ones that are growing leaps and bounds. :) I just wish that my mom would join you all as Elise isn't staying little and I miss being there to see her change. I'm so excited you guys are having a girl. I can't believe it...finally a girl in the Loren Kroon family. :) I'll be praying for you on Saturday. Take care and enjoy the last few days.
Love,
Ashley (Ryan) Mehringer